Monday, August 2, 2010

Chelsea Clinton, Fiance, Family & Friends Dine on Gluten-Free Cake

I am not sure if anyone else caught this little tid bit of information, but someone very important and known for her famous parents got married this weekend...and she had a gluten-free cake!

Yes, I swear I am not lying - Chelsea Clinton said her I do's then spent the rest of the night sharing an all vegan menu and gluten-free cake (from La Tulipe Bakery in NYC) with her guests. While she is not gluten-free, nor is her fiance, they are mindful of what they eat.

Check out a write-up about Chelsea's wedding choices here:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38500111/ns/today-today_weddings/

Here is an article more about the all-alternative banquets increasing in request - great news for us gluten-free kids: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38474741/ns/today-foodwine

As many people say, "Any press is good press". In this case, it really is!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I went to the Gluten Free Expo today. It was great! Thank you so much for mentioning it!

Leah said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it! We are waiting on the photos to come back and then I will blog all about it.

Thanks keeping up on my posts:-)