Monday, June 14, 2010

Gluten Free Expo Coming to Charlotte!!

This just in, a Gluten Free Expo is coming to Charlotte on August 7th. It will be hosted at the Johnson & Wales University/Charlotte Campus from 10AM - 4PM. In order to attend you must pre-register, attendance is limited to 350 people. So hurry and sign up!

There will be over 40 different vendors, including: Farmo Pasta, The Thoughtful Baker, Attune Probiotic Wellness Bars and so many more.

Also, Chef Peter Reinhart from Johnson & Wales will be demoing throughout the day. Plus, Dr. Ivor Hill, Chief Pediatric Gastroenterologist at Wake Forest Medical University will be speaking on "Celiac Disease:What's New".

Don't miss out on this. The link to learn more about the expo and pre-register is below.

http://charlottegfexpo.blogspot.com/

I will be in attendance so let me know via email if you decide to go too. Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm not sure how to find your e-mail address, so I thought I'd tell you here that I'll be going to this! Thanks for posting! I just registered.